January 22, 2022, Shenzhen, China. MonsterAdapter officially announces the LA-NE1 AF electronic adapter for Contax N-mount Carl Zeiss series lens adapters for Sony E-mount cameras.
Similar to the LA-FE1, the MonsterAdapter team has successfully developed the world's first Contax N lens to Sony E-mount electronic adapter for other manufacturers behind the scenes. However, due to the limited conditions at that time, we only developed the aperture control and lens data transmission, the most important focusing part still needs to be done manually. We have now rewritten most control codes so that the perfect quality of the Contax N system's AF Zeiss lenses can be used on Sony E-mount cameras.
- Optimized autofocus: achieve high-speed continuous shooting with human/pet eye tracking;
- Supports lens aperture ring: You can quickly set the aperture value through the lens aperture ring;
- Supports the new generation E-mount body such as A7R4;
- Firmware upgradeble via camera body.
- Design style: Same style as the classic Carl Zeiss lenses;
- Front and rear bayonet: The unique concentric pattern used to make the adapter looks more beautiful;
- Dust-proof rubber ring: The E-mount with dust-proof rubber ring embedded, which can effectively reduce the entry of dust;
- Comes with free detachable tripod mount;
- Lightweight design: adapter only 110g(0.24lb).
MonsterAdapter LA-NE1 supports all 9 lenses of Contax N system, and some Contax 645 lenses (need to be adapted to N mount via NAM1 adapter)
- Size: 69x74x35mm
- Weight: approximately 110g/0.24lb (adapter only), approximately 160g/0.35lb (with tripod mount attached)
MonsterAdapter Contax N to Sony E adapter product LA-NE1 can be purchased soon at the authorized dealers and MonsterAdapter global online store (www.monsteradapter.com). The price at official store is USD 359 with free shipping worldwide (subject to SF-Express International's reachable areas, and the price does not include taxes and fees).
This product does not support autofocus in video mode.